Thursday, August 7, 2008

Winston-Salem here I come!



So, I finally accepted a position at Brenner Children's Hospital in Winston-Salem, NC! My last day in Birmingham is August 21st and I start in W-S on August 25th.

I'm so excited about my new adventure, but hate leaving all my friends in Birmingham, especially the girls I work with - I will never find a group of girls like them anywhere! We all work together so well ~ and that was perfectly exemplified tonight! Love you girls!

Keep reading and I'll keep updating...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mandy! You look great! Good luck on your move!
Mary Dickenson!

jessica said...

Can't wait to hear all about it! Good luck:)

snt301 said...

Hey Mandy! I am so glad that you made it to NC in one piece. I cannot wait to hear all about your first day and the hospital! We miss you here at work already! Keep us posted and call me tomorrow to let me know how it goes!
Sally