Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Work, work, work

I feel like that's all I've been doing! I worked three in a row last week, spent a day exploring (aka getting lost in) Winston, and had brunch with Heather and Livy on Saturday. Then, back to work on Sunday for another three in a row. Things at work are good - I miss the Special, for sure. The girls are nice and helpful and that makes it easier on me.

But, I'm off for FIVE IN A ROW!!! And I'm heading to Hilton Head in the morning to visit my beautiful baby sis! Days in the sand reading a good book....ahhhh. An Indigo Girls concert Friday night...how fun!! And the day Saturday cruising the Intercoastal Waterway in a boat - it doesn't get any better than that!! I'll post pictures when I return.

sidenote...I cannot stand the way the new Kelly Taylor character (from the new 90210) cries - it's so nasty!! I think she looks like Lord Voldermort! Anybody else watching this and agreeing with me?

3 comments:

tmiller said...

No comment on 90210. Doubt my hubby would allow me to watch it. He steals the remote everynight and watches Bill O instead of "trash".

Is the I.G. concert in ATL? Elisa is going.

Anonymous said...

I am dying laughing that you are 90210's #1 fan!!!!!!!

jessica said...

HAHAHA! That is so you to be watching the new 90210! If you love it I probably would be sucked in too.
I miss you and have fun at HHI.