Sunday, September 14, 2008

Fun in the Sun

I just got back from a FABULOUS time in Hilton Head visiting my little sista, Kate. I had a long "weekend" on the Island - I drove down Wednesday and stayed till Sunday - I love nurses' schedules!!

Wednesday night, we had a delicious dinner with my godmother, Clyde and Kate's roommates, Hannah and Jean...

Thursday was a lazy, rainy day. Kate worked and I napped (two hours on the couch, out like a light!).

Friday I spent a couple hours on the beach reading The Shack (great book, only half way through). Later, Kate and I took Teddy and Emily to horseback riding...


Then a yummy seafood chimichanga at Mi Tierra...

...and off to the Indigo Girls concert at the Shoreline Ballroom - a great, intimate venue on Hilton Head. The music was great and we even witnessed a lesbian proposal!! After the concert, drinks on the town.

Saturday, we celebrated Anne's birthday with brunch at Sunrise, ladderball and reading on the beach, and dinner at Captain Woody's.

I had a great time and love hanging out with my sister anytime!! She loves being in Hilton Head and I see why - she's got fabulous friends and they always have a fabulous time!! Thanks, Kate! I LOVE YOU!!

1 comment:

Alli Penuel said...

I LOVE SEAFOOD CHIMICHANGAS! GIVE ME SOME!