Monday, September 15, 2008

Wilkes Barksdale Gee

On my way home from Hilton Head yesterday, I stopped in Charlotte to see one of my best friends, Mollie, her husband, Jon, and their new beautiful baby, Wilkes. Mollie and I met five years ago when I first moved to Birmingham - we worked together at Ann Taylor LOFT while she was in grad school and I was trying to figure out what to do with my life. And we've been fabulous friends since! They moved to Charlotte last year after Jon finished his residency and this was the first time I'd been to their beautiful home.

Wilkes is two months old and this was the first time I got to meet him - and he's PRECIOUS! It took a while to wake him up to meet me, but once he was awake he wouldn't stop talking - just going on and on about all the fabulous things two-month-olds do! And, he's modeling one of Kate's Tater Tot Tees


1 comment:

tmiller said...

I can send you one of the little piglets to W-S. Or you can pick it up when you come down next weekend!! I just saw the TN game is 2:30- I was scared it would be a morning game. Wee Man and I are going to tailgate and going home.