Sunday, May 3, 2009

Family Easter Visit

Easter weekend, Mom, Dad and Kate came to visit me for a long weekend.  We had a fabulous time - the only thing missing was Alli, and Thad, Will, AG and Clydie!  I hadn't seen any of my family since the first part of January!  I had never gone that long without seeing them, so it was so great to finally be with at least part of my fam!

We ate lots of good food, drank lots of good wine, gin and beer (not at the same time, of course) and saw lots of great sites.  We did the Holocaust Museum, Mount Vernon, the Capitol, Georgetown, Arlington Cemetery, the White House, and the Portraiture Museum.  So much stuff crammed into such a short and rainy weekend.  

And for Easter morning, we drove to Gaithersburg to visit our former pastor, Mary Beth Lawrence, at her church.  It was great to see her and I think we really surprised her!  

We had such a great time and it made me so happy to be with the people I love so much!!  Here are a few random pics from the weekend:




Isn't my Daddy's new bowtie so cute?!


2 comments:

ml said...

Fred and Ginger look great!! :) and so do you and Katie of course!

tmiller said...

hheelllooo! We need an update!