Saturday, July 18, 2009

Kate's Visit to Austin


To celebrate the our wonderful country and our priceless freedom, Kate and I headed to the capital of Texas! We spent the 100+ degree weekend exploring Austin, eating lots of great food (mostly Mexican) and drinking lots of adult beverages (mostly margaritas)!

Guero's Taco Bar on South Congress - yummy!!
My beautiful baby sister!

Beautiful boots....everywhere!
An Austin sunset while we waited for the bats on Congress Street Bridge
The BATS!!
Lone Star beers and dancin' at the Broken Spoke
The Fourth on Lake Travis
Drinks at The Belmont on the Fourth

Thanks so much for coming to visit me, Kate!! I had so much fun with you, as always! Love you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

fun to read your blog! becky
(i'm having to use shelby's email address, since I can't recall my gmail one) :)